Control Box won't unload form!
Author Message
 Control Box won't unload form!

Has anyone seen this before?

I have a form that originally was an MDI child, and had no control box,
min or max buttons.  Later, I scrapped the MDI, and so added back the
control box, min and max to the (formerly child) form.

Now, when the app is run, the control box appears, depresses when
clicked... but nothing happens.  Min and max work appropriately.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jerry

Thu, 22 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Control Box won't unload form!

Do you have any code under the different unload events of the form that may
prevent it from closing from the control box?

Quote:

>Has anyone seen this before?

>I have a form that originally was an MDI child, and had no control box,
>min or max buttons.  Later, I scrapped the MDI, and so added back the
>control box, min and max to the (formerly child) form.

>Now, when the app is run, the control box appears, depresses when
>clicked... but nothing happens.  Min and max work appropriately.

>Any ideas?

>Thanks,

>Jerry

Thu, 22 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Form won't unload and repaint background properly

2. Databound Forms won't unload

3. Another Form won't Unload!!!

4. Form won't Unload

5. Form Unload just won't fire.

6. Form won't Unload

7. Another Form won't Unload!!!

8. MDI form won't unload!

9. Control won't unload

10. Control won't unload

11. Unload form doesn't unload

12. Combo Box won't dropdown on form open