Saving graphics objects to an standard graphics file
Author Message
 Saving graphics objects to an standard graphics file

I am trying to export some text, lines, and shapes controls to a wmf
file (preferably) - alternatively a pcx or bmp file. My code draws etc
all the controls. I just trying to give the user the ability to
manipulate his diagrams in programs other than mine.

Can anyone suggest methods of doing this, sample code, references?

Many thanks

Marios

Sun, 31 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. graphics filter to convert array(x,y) to standard graphics

2. Overlaying text onto a graphic and saving as graphic

3. Graphic example - 'smart' connected graphic objects

4. Graphic example - 'smart' connected graphic objects

5. VB Printer object and saved graphic

6. VB4 Saving Printer Object Graphics

7. How to save graphics with some other data to nongraphics file

8. Saving graphics to a file in QBasic4.5

9. Saving more than one graphics in a file?

10. saving graphics in an array or to a file

11. VB.Net : saving a graphic as a file

12. Save routine for graphics files?