To the terrorists attacking rec.pets.cats.misc
Author Message
 To the terrorists attacking rec.pets.cats.misc

You are subhuman traitor scum. You are attacking
usenet, which is part of America's communication
network. You are attacking the very fabric of America
itself. You deserve to be shot along with Osama and
the rest of the terrist scum. I am recording the
NNTP-Posting-Host header of every troll post made to
rec.pets.cats.misc and recording the troll's IP
address. Desist or I will contact the Usenet
Authority, based in the news.* hierarchy, and have
your little hole in the ground REMOVED FROM USENET. I
will also be filing a class-action lawsuit on behalf
of the readers of rec.pets.cats.misc shortly. You have
been warned, alt.tasteless.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 30 Sep 2004 11:20:06 GMT

1. REPOST: Please desist trolling rec.pets.cats.misc

2. Developers express sorrow over terrorist attacks in C++ and PHP

3. changes to all records in one rec set based on position in another rec set

4. Audio rec+I/O rec: how ?

5. FORGET SCRIPTING! THE UNITED STATES IS UNDER ATTACK BY TERRORIST!

6. TERRORIST WARNING: Gregory D. Ludwig

7. My pet Access peeve

8. Word 2000 Macros -- Stupid Pet Tricks?

9. pet peeve

10. Reading sectionheaders in INI files + PET HATE

11. Shared cat

12. Good example of Electronic Cat wanted