Simple question
Author Message
 Simple question

How do I make this loop until I exit the form.  I want the same number
to show up on each record I add to the database unless I click on the
discount box to change the discount rate.

Private Sub disc_Click()
 Dim dDiscount As Double 'ask for the discount, the default discount,
 dDiscount = InputBox("Enter discount percentage:", , 10)
 disc = dDiscount

' want to loop around until I hit the exitbutton_click command on the
form

End Sub
  I tried just the loop command but it locks the form into a continous
loop until I ctl-alt-del.  This aint no wayno for squat .

Will also be doing the same thing for a tax box.

thanks

Johnny

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple question
Try to use timer in VB
Quote:

>How do I make this loop until I exit the form.  I want the same number
>to show up on each record I add to the database unless I click on the
>discount box to change the discount rate.

>Private Sub disc_Click()
> Dim dDiscount As Double 'ask for the discount, the default discount,
> dDiscount = InputBox("Enter discount percentage:", , 10)
> disc = dDiscount

>' want to loop around until I hit the exitbutton_click command on the
>form

>End Sub
>  I tried just the loop command but it locks the form into a continous
>loop until I ctl-alt-del.  This aint no wayno for squat .

>Will also be doing the same thing for a tax box.

>thanks

>Johnny

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple Question: Assigning Icon to an App : Simple Question

2. simple question...what was the source code for this simple custom action (rules wizard)

3. SIMPLE QUESTION : SIMPLE ANSWER?

4. SIMPLE QUESTION : SIMPLE ANSWER?

5. SIMPLE QUESTION, please SIMPLE ANSWER

6. Simple controls and a very simple question

7. Simple Question...simple answer???

8. VB5 Pro Masked Edit control - A simple, simple question

9. HELP! simple question need simple answer

10. HELP! simple question need simple answer

11. HELP! simple question need simple answer

12. Simple Question (dumb Question)