Simple Question (dumb Question)
Author Message
 Simple Question (dumb Question)

use the Printer command...there is currentX and a currentY command...It may look something like this

Printer.CurrentX = Printer.Width / 2 - Form1.Width / 2
Printer.CurrentY = Printer.Height / 2 - Form1.Height / 2

That is from memory so it may be exact but that is the basic idea...hope this helps.

BJ

    I'm printing a form during runtime using      frmForm1.PrintForm,     and it prints in the upmost left corner of the paper.
    Ok here is the dumbest question,  How can I get it to print in the middle of the page?

    Tia
    Greg

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Simple Question (dumb Question)
It's not a dumb question, although Printform is usually a dumb way to get
output.  You might try setting the Height and Width properties of the
Printer object so the app will think that the paper size is smaller. I have
not tried that though.

Dave

I'm printing a form during runtime using      frmForm1.PrintForm,     and
it prints in the upmost left corner of the paper.
Ok here is the dumbest question,  How can I get it to print in the middle
of the page?

Tia
Greg

----------

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Simple Question (dumb Question)

2. A simple, dumb sound question

3. Newbie: dumb question, very dumb....

4. Simple Question: Assigning Icon to an App : Simple Question

5. Simple logical shift + logical and question and string to byte question

6. simple question...what was the source code for this simple custom action (rules wizard)

7. SIMPLE QUESTION : SIMPLE ANSWER?

8. SIMPLE QUESTION : SIMPLE ANSWER?

9. SIMPLE QUESTION, please SIMPLE ANSWER

10. Simple controls and a very simple question

11. SIMPLE SIMPLE ListView Question. Please help

12. Simple Question...simple answer???