Change field's Size property via code
Author Message
 Change field's Size property via code

        Hi all -

        I can't seem to figure out how to modify an Access 97 database
field's properties using code. I can create/append a field fairly
easily but how does one simply change the Size (of a Text field) and
save the modification?

        TIA,

        Paul

Tue, 30 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Adding special fields' properties via code

2. Changing 'field size' in existing table

3. how to get fields's size via ADO

4. Change a field property via VBA??

5. Changing Field Properties via ADO 3.6

6. Changing Field Properties via DAO 3.6

7. Changing Field Properties via DAO 3.6

8. Retrieve AutoNumber field property via code?

9. Change table field size in code

10. Changing the size of an existing field through code

11. Changing text field size with code

12. Changing field size from code ?