activeX property
Author Message
 activeX property

Hi
Im creating an ActiveX control that has a data control in it. I have a
custom property 'DatabaseName' to map to the databasename property on the
datacontrol. When I put the activeX control on a form, I want to be able to
click on its "DatabaseName" property in the Property box and be able to
select a file in a common dialogbox, rather than have to type the whole
database path and file name in.
Similarly, I want a drop down list for table names in the 'RecordSource'
property.
Is this possible?
Thanks
AM

Sat, 02 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ActiveX Properties

2. activex properties

3. Setting an ActiveX-property from a web-page?

4. ActiveX Properties

5. Activex property page question

6. Mapping ActiveX Properties to database

7. ActiveX properties in ToolBox

8. Enumeration problem (ActiveX properties)

9. Accessing ActiveX properties from other forms

10. Q: How to limit values of an activeX property

11. ActiveX Property Listbox

12. C++ ActiveX Property returns VARIANT Array of BSTR for VBScript or JavaScript