VB6 webbrowser Control and Web base NT Login Automation
Author Message
 VB6 webbrowser Control and Web base NT Login Automation

Hello All

I'm trying to write web browser that Automates the login to some web
site that have the NT Login Popup when you go to them. I am writing a
program that navigates to certain pages on this web site I'm a
register user on.
But to gain access to different areas requires a different username
and password. This is so I can have my program surf and check data off
this site and email/page me the changes.

I have tried using the sendkey to automate the typing up User name and
Password.
This worked when it was the only code in the program as i added more
functionallity to the program my auto login some how went went
sideways.
I've tried adding information to the header on the navigate call with
no success.

I know window lets you save username and Password when entering the
site.
It is just that windows save one username and password for the one
Website
But to gain access to other parts of the web site require different
usenames and password. Windows does not know what to do and gives me
the first username it saved.

Any one had any luck being able to detect the NT login Popup and pass
info to it.

Thanks for any help/suggestions/comments that may come.

LoneWolf

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 00:56:13 GMT

1. VB Web applications, web based controls

2. VB Web applications, web based controls

3. WebBrowser without WebBrowser Control in VB6 ?

4. 95/NT login script in VB6?

5. Login in in vb6 app using NT user and password

6. VB6 and Web based Reports

7. NH: Need to have user login with their NT login

8. ActiveX login doesn't work with WebBrowser control, but is fine in IE6

9. ActiveX login doesn't work with WebBrowser control, but is fine in IE6

10. Automation Error from Web Browser Control in VB5 Control

11. Automation Error with Winsock OCX on NT 4 -- compiled with VB6 (SP5)

12. Webbrowser/Mshtml - accessing html based ActiveX control