Stock Quotes
Author Message
 Stock Quotes

I have used the Excel version of web querying, but I want to be able to
use VB to access a service like Yahoo and retrieve stock quotes.

Anybody know how?

Tue, 09 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Stock Quotes
Yeah. Buy Dan Appleman's "Developing ActiveX Components with Visual Basic
6" - he creates a control that does EXACTLY that!! Either just drop it in or
revamp the source to pretty it up. The only thing with these controls is
that if the site you are mining changes, you have to change the code. The
other side, of course, is to contract with a service - that way they give
you the hooks into the system. You have to shell out some serious cash
though, whereas Dan's book is a one-time purchase of $49.95 (regular price).

Regards,
Andrew

Quote:

>I have used the Excel version of web querying, but I want to be able to
>use VB to access a service like Yahoo and retrieve stock quotes.

>Anybody know how?

Wed, 10 Apr 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

2. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

3. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

4. automatically get stock quotes from the Internet?

5. automatich startup computer to download stock quotes

6. stock quotes

7. how can i downlad stock quotes from internet in vb5.0

8. Stock Quote Parsing

9. Stock Quotes?

10. Stock Quotes / VB5?

11. Has anyone retieved stock quotes into VB applications?