Getting a return value from a stored procedure in SQL Server
Author Message
 Getting a return value from a stored procedure in SQL Server

Hey Guys,

I'm having a problem with a stored procedure in SQL Server.

This procedure is supposed to return an integer answer.  I was doing
something like this:

Dim Answer as Integer

Answer = DB.Execute(strSQL)

and I get the error (.Execute is highlighted) : Expected function or
variable

Does anybody know what I'm doing wrong here?

Thanks in advance,

Maria Turpin

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting a return value from a SQL Server stored procedure through VB

2. Returning value from SQL Server Store Procedure

3. Problem evaluating return value from SQL Server stored procedure

4. SQL Stored Procedure Return Value

5. Return value from stored procedure in SQL 6.5 to VB4 to a 16 bits client

6. Return a value from stored procedure in SQL 6.5 to VB4 to a 16 bits client

7. Return Value - Calling SQL Stored Procedure

8. SQL Stored Procedure Return Value

9. HELP!!!!, using ADO + SQL 2000 + Stored procedures does not return a value

10. HELP!!!!, using ADO + SQL 2000 + Stored procedures does not return a value

11. MS ADO / Sybase SQL Anywhere ASA 7 Stored Procedure Return Value Problem

12. Return from SQL Server stored procedure