creating a dockable internet explorer toolbar
Author Message
 creating a dockable internet explorer toolbar

Hi everybody,
I have been looking hi and low for a VB
tutorial (or a simplified C++) tutorial on how
to create a internet explorer toolbar similar
to the "Google Toolbar" http://www.*-*-*.com/

I haven't been able to find anything.

Has anybody seen anything out there like this?

Thanks for your time,
Drew

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 05:21:34 GMT
 creating a dockable internet explorer toolbar
AAAScreensavers.com,

I dount there's anything magical about the Google toolbar, or the Yahoo one,
for that matter.  It's simply an ActiveX control that's an IE "add-in" of
sorts, akin to VB "add-ins".  If you get a chance, read Steven Roman's VB
Addins book from O'Reilly Publishing; I expect the IE stuff will be similar.

See hotbar.com

Search Google for "how to create IE toolbar"; you may be surprised.

--A

Sat, 09 Oct 2004 11:28:19 GMT

1. create own toolbar for internet explorer

2. Explorer Bar & Dockable Toolbar

3. Can I create dockable windows or sizable toolbars?

4. Can I create dockable windows or sizable toolbars?

5. Create a dockable form/toolbar

6. Dockable Toolbars and Combo Box on Toolbar

7. Internet Explorer 3.0 Toolbars

8. Putting a Custom Toolbar in Internet Explorer

9. Internet Explorer toolbar

10. Button in Internet Explorer toolbar

11. Internet Explorer Toolbars

12. Internet Explorer toolbar question