Mod/ST3 Music in VB
Author Message
 Mod/ST3 Music in VB

I need to put Mod or ST3 music files in my program but i don't know how.
Somebody please help me. Anybody got the ST3 file specifications? Any idea
how to put this up?

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Mod/ST3 Music in VB

Tuesday's Child Software has an SDK for playback of MOD,S3M,STM,XM and more
using DirectSound.  There is an ActiveX Interface underway for the SDK.

Check it out at: http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/tcsoft

Donavan Stanley
DMSDK Product Manager
Tuesday's Child Software

Quote:
>I need to put Mod or ST3 music files in my program but i don't know how.
>Somebody please help me. Anybody got the ST3 file specifications? Any
idea
>how to put this up?

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Mod/ST3 Music in VB

This is not a for-sure thing, but you may want to check out Mod4Win
v4.0   It supposedly comes with all the code you need to imbed ANY .MOD
format (.MOD, .S3M, .XM, etc).  Go to http://www.win4mod.com

Quote:

--
/********************************\
|* I'm a wizard, not an English *|

Mon, 18 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MOD/XM/ST3 in QB

2. Playing a *.mod Music file

3. Does anyone here know anything about music MOD files??? I need a mod player for basic!!

4. Pass integer Value from forms Class mod to report class mod

5. is it possible to play .mod-music-files within a VB application?

6. Mod 10 Check Routine using VB for Access 97

7. Play .mod files in a VB program

8. Can I play .MOD/.S3M files in VB?

9. Mod files in Vb?

10. Playing MOD files in VB