Video Capture VBX/OCX?
Author Message
 Video Capture VBX/OCX?

I'm told that there is a VBX or DLL from MS that will allow a VB program
to capture video.  I've looked, but can't seem to find it.  Can someone
point me to the right location?

Also, is TWAIN the only way to do single image capture from video cards
in a device independent way?

Thanks,

- Carl Sutter

Mon, 01 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Video Capture VBX/OCX?

Quote:
>  I'm told that there is a VBX or DLL from MS that will allow a VB program
>  to capture video.  I've looked, but can't seem to find it.  Can someone
>  point me to the right location?

I think you are referring to CAPWNDX which allows you to capture video
fragments. It also allows single frames although it is quite messy. It
is freely available (I think) and avilable in MSL. I can e-mail you a
copy if you don't have any luck.

Quote:
>  Also, is TWAIN the only way to do single image capture from video cards
>  in a device independent way?

Without tying yourself to hardware this is probably the best way.

Robert Chafer
Digital iD Picture Systems

Fri, 05 Mar 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamic Video Capturing VBX

2. Still video capture .VBX

3. Video capture with Visual Basic - source code and OCX

4. Any VFW Video Capture OCX's Available?

5. VB4 or VB5 32bit Video Capture OCX?

6. 32bit OCX for Video Capture?

7. Video Capture - Videum WNVCAP.OCX Help

8. Shareware OCX for video capture

9. Capture Video OCX

10. OCX to Video Capture

11. OCX to Video Capture

12. Video capture with Visual Basic - source code and OCX