HELP: File Properties - Create, Modified, Accessed Dates.
Author Message
 HELP: File Properties - Create, Modified, Accessed Dates.

Hello,

By trade I am a Natural Mainframe programmer, with a little experience of VB
(32-bit).

I am currently writing a set of VB routines to manipulate text files for a
friend, in which he wants to be able to change the Created, Modified, and
Accessed dates, for archival purposes.

As I don't know how to do this, I was wondering if anyone reading this
newsgroup did, and could e-mail me some example source code on how to do
this (preferably without having to use any Custom Controls, other than the
ones provided with VB5 Professional Edition).

Any responses would be greatly appreciated, as long as they are e-mailed, as
I can only connect to this group infrequently.

Thanks in advance,

Adam M.

Wed, 13 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Changing created/modified/accessed properties of a file

2. modify date file (file properties)

3. mod created, modified time/date attribs on files?

4. VB5: Date File Created/Modified ?

5. Help please: Getting file create date in Access

6. File Creat Date and Modified Date...

7. Change a file Date Created property ?

8. Modifying Create Date

9. Change Create/Modified Date?

10. Modifying the Last Modified Date and Time

11. List Access Objects based on Date Last Modified

12. Accessing "Modified" property