TabCtl32.Ocx Problems
Author Message
 TabCtl32.Ocx Problems

I just got a new computer and installed VB5 from my CD.  Then, I updated the
installation with SP3.

For some reason, now I can't use the TabCtl32.ocx component in a form.  I
get an Error 429 "You are not licensed to use this component in the design
environment".

I've used RegSvr32 to successfully register the TabCtl32.ocx component with
the machine.  I can see the ocx in the component list and include in in the
component window.  But I can't actually place it on a form without getting
the error message.

If I try to run a copied source code that had a Tab Control on a form, I get
an error when I try to run it within the Visual Basic environment.

I sure would appreciate any suggestions anyone might have.

...Rad
RAD Software

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 14:25:58 GMT
 TabCtl32.Ocx Problems
Roders--
Thank you so much.  I looked around for 3 hours last night looking for an
answer, including Microsoft's site, to no avail.

Could you tell me how you found that answer in their site so maybe I don't
have to bug people next time I have a problem?  :)

"Rad"

Wed, 20 Aug 2003 21:42:59 GMT

1. SSTab - tabctl32.ocx problem

2. Problems with COMDLG32.OCX and TABCTL32.OCX

3. Tabctl32.ocx dependency file (Tabctl32.deb)

4. VB5/SP3 problem in tabctl32.ocx

5. problem with tabctl32.ocx - help please

6. TabCtl32.ocx Tab order problems

7. TABCTL32.OCX Posible problem

8. OCX CONTROL can't register TABCTL32,OCX

9. Visual Basic 5.0....TABCTL32.OCX loading error..

10. Help Tabctl32.ocx

11. TABCTL32.OCX old and new version

12. coloured LISTVIEW elements using subclassing - doesn`t work when using tabctl32.ocx