??? using video clips - student question!!
Author Message
 ??? using video clips - student question!!

Quote:
>Hi!-------------------------------------------------------------------

>I'm working on a VB 4.0 project which has a feature to display video
>clips (*.avi)

>I can get the clip to run through code on a button's click event, but the
>image is displayed in a separate window at the top left of the form.  Is
>there anyway to embed the clip in a control so that I can position it on
>the form?

try this site
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 19 Apr 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using VB .rate function with a video clip

2. Using VB .rate function with a video clip

3. Using VB .rate function with a video clip

4. Using VB .rate function with a video clip

5. video clips in Access

6. Markers in Video Clips

7. Video Clip!!

8. Creating video clips

9. Playing a video clip

10. !Help - Amovie video clip not sizeable in W98

11. How to play part of a video clip?