Finding how big a directory is....
Author Message
 Finding how big a directory is....

How can i find out how big a directory is, i don't want to search through
every file becaase theres over 6000 of them.

Thanks

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding how big a directory is....
Do you want to look in WIndows or through a VB call?

Quote:

> How can i find out how big a directory is, i don't want to search through
> every file becaase theres over 6000 of them.

> Thanks

Sat, 17 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding how big a directory is....
VB call

Quote:
> Do you want to look in WIndows or through a VB call?

> > How can i find out how big a directory is, i don't want to search
through
> > every file becaase theres over 6000 of them.

> > Thanks

Sun, 18 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Finding how big a directory is....
I haven't used it before, but I have a feeling SHGetFileInfo will give you
that information.
Quote:

> How can i find out how big a directory is, i don't want to search through
> every file becaase theres over 6000 of them.

> Thanks

Sun, 18 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. I'am a big asshole

2. Finding changes in directory and sub-directories

3. Searching big directory

4. New find directory control I found...

5. Would it be one big find and replace

6. HELP: Finding text within a BIG file

7. Algorithm for finding biggest numbers in sequence

8. OCX not found - I'm in big trouble

9. Finding the biggest number out of 8 variables

10. Finding a large variable to hold a really big number

11. Finding Out How Big an MMF File is using VB 3.0

12. How do I find out who I am?