CONVERTING EXE to FRM
Author Message
 CONVERTING EXE to FRM

Is there anyway to convert an EXE file back to a VB form?  I created an EXE
but accidentally deleted the FRM file and now I need to make modifications
to the program...help!

--
Mitch Abaza

Tue, 15 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert VB3 binary frm to VB5 frm files

2. Convert binary form1.frm to ASCII how?

3. Utility to convert VB .FRM to VC .RC ?

4. Converting RC to FRM

5. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

6. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

7. Converting VB3 .FRM and .BAS Binary format to VB5

8. frm files from exe

9. *.frm --> *.exe

10. Stand-alone .exe to convert .doc to .html

11. How to convert Qbasic file (.BAS) in EXE

12. Convert gifs to bload format - gif2bsv.exe [01/01]