Modem question
Author Message
 Modem question

Could someone please send me a modem ocx or some way of using the modem
without the ocx. Or tell me where to get the modem ocx I know there most
be a few. thanks in advance
-LittleBeak

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Modem question

Quote:

> Could someone please send me a modem ocx or some way of using the modem
> without the ocx. Or tell me where to get the modem ocx I know there most
> be a few. thanks in advance
> -LittleBeak

Hi LittleBeak-

What exactly are you trying to do? Are you familiar with the Hayes
standard AT command set? Do you understand and use the MSComm control?
Is there a particular brand or model of modem that you are using or are
interested in using? What VB under what OS are you using? If you answer
these, we may be able to assist you a little better.

Later,

Randy Barrow

Please remove NOSPAM from address for replies

Fri, 21 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modem Question

2. Modem question

3. Modem question