Creating an AVI file i Visual Basic?
Author Message
 Creating an AVI file i Visual Basic?

Does any one know if it is possible to create an AVI or Quicktime
file in VB 5 and how to create the file?

I'm going to make a plasma generator that gives it's output in a
format for video...

Thu, 28 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting quicktime video files to .avi files to play in Visual Basic

2. Visual Basic 3.0 Windows *AVI* file display

3. Playing .avi files in Visual Basic 3

4. Visual Basic 6.0 - Creating an .exe file to distribute

5. Creating .DBF files in Visual Basic

6. Creating/Distributing Visual Basic EXE files

7. Help with Creating Text File in Visual Basic 6

8. Creating a Message File for NT Event Log in Visual Basic

9. How Can We create Short cut in Visual Basic of our exe file

10. Creating Windows Help file to be used in Visual Basic

11. Playing avi's in Visual Basic

12. VISUAL BASIC - SCREEN SAVER (AVI)