Data Report does not match current table
Author Message
 Data Report does not match current table

Hi.

When I first load my form and press the print button I get a report that is
correct.
But when I change the table and press the print button, I get the original
report again.
If I get completely out of my app and start over, I get the correct report.

I've tried datareport1.refresh with no luck, and can't seem to find a
property that
looks like it might solve the problem.

I'm using VB Studio 6.0 and Access 97.

Any suggestions?

Thanks ...

Fri, 26 Dec 2003 01:37:01 GMT

1. record sections do not match data source ( data report)

2. HELP with MS Report Writer and report not pulling current data

3. Report sections do not match data source

4. Report sections do not match data source

5. Determine if value in bound textbox does not match current record

6. !VB 4.0 and Crystal Report not getting Current Data

7. !VB 4.0 and Crystal Report not getting Current Data

8. Seek Nearest Match if exact match not found ?

9. Seek Nearest Match if exact match not found ?

10. VB6 Data report - Failed getting Rowset(s) from current data sour ce

11. Crystal data not current

12. CR does not reflect current data