How Do I input commands to use WEB Page buttons (links) with VB5
Author Message
 How Do I input commands to use WEB Page buttons (links) with VB5

I am novice VB5 programmer. I am trying to come up with code that will allow
with a push of button in my VB program to:

login name on a specific web site
login password
select a specific link on web sites tool bar ( as a mouse click would do)
repeat selection of this same link a few times over

It would be nice to have the program dial up to the specific web site as
well; but I would be happy just to make this little program usable once the
user dialed up and activated the web site manually.

My main problem is: I don't know how to take command of web site page
buttons (links) using VB code.

Little help...............

Thanks in advance,
David
: )

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:07:41 GMT
 How Do I input commands to use WEB Page buttons (links) with VB5

p.s. please respond to group as my email address is fake to avoid
spammers....

Quote:
> I am novice VB5 programmer. I am trying to come up with code that will
allow
> with a push of button in my VB program to:

> login name on a specific web site
> login password
> select a specific link on web sites tool bar ( as a mouse click would do)
> repeat selection of this same link a few times over

> It would be nice to have the program dial up to the specific web site as
> well; but I would be happy just to make this little program usable once
the
> user dialed up and activated the web site manually.

> My main problem is: I don't know how to take command of web site page
> buttons (links) using VB code.

> Little help...............

> Thanks in advance,
> David
> : )

Wed, 09 Jul 2003 16:10:23 GMT

1. using a command button to change what a loop is doing

2. Using a button to link to a page

3. macro for hiding page (using userform command button)

4. web browser goback/goforwd commands do not used cache pages

5. VB5 using ActiveX OCX on web-page ?

6. VB5 using ActiveX OCX on web-page ?

7. Save as: Web page Archive, can it be done programmatically

8. msgbox after web page is done loading

9. doing this in a web page

10. Using WhatsThisMode on command button activates button click procedure

11. help Making a web page navigate to an address created with an input string

12. How to get input from the Web page?