change font size in webbrowser control
Author Message
 change font size in webbrowser control

Ive been working on an intranet browser for my college and was hoping to add a
feature to increase and decrease the font size the web page is viewer in (Like
IE) I was hoping somone might be able to help??

Thanks in advance for any help

----Tony
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Thu, 11 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How Do I: Change Font Size in WebBrowser Control

2. Change font size in Webbrowser control? Please

3. To change the font size of the text displayed in a WebBrowser control

4. Changing font size in WebBrowser Control? How?

5. Change size, font, and font size of input boxes

6. Changing Font Size with Webbrowser.OCX

7. ExecWB and Zoom: Font Size in WebBrowser Control

8. HowTo: How do you change the fonts on the webbrowser control in VB6

9. Changing font/font sizes in msgboxes

10. How to change Font of WebBrowser control?

11. HowTo: How do you change the fonts on the webbrowser control in VB6

12. Change Font and Save WebBrowser Control Html