VB 4.0a "Upgrade"
Author Message
 VB 4.0a "Upgrade"

I've posted several replies recently that cite VB 4.0a. Just to clarify,
you can't tell what version of VB you have from the About Box. The
version number will not change after installation. You must check vb
file dates in order to determine what version you have. More information
can be found at http://www.*-*-*.com/
.ocx files against those listed in this document. My vb.exe and vb32.exe
file dates did not change after installation, as this doc states, but my
.ocx file dates did.
--
Jason M. Purcell
Director, Software Development Division

Tue, 03 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 4.0a "Upgrade"

According to Microsoft, if your vb40032.dll's version number is 4.00.2924,
then you have VB 4.0a. Otherwise, you don't

Ricardo.

Quote:
> I've posted several replies recently that cite VB 4.0a. Just to clarify,
> you can't tell what version of VB you have from the About Box. The
> version number will not change after installation. You must check vb
> file dates in order to determine what version you have. More information
> can be found at http://vb.duke-net.com/dev/. Check the dates on your
> .ocx files against those listed in this document. My vb.exe and vb32.exe
> file dates did not change after installation, as this doc states, but my
> .ocx file dates did.
> --
> Jason M. Purcell
> Director, Software Development Division
> Hawkins Research

Thu, 05 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sheridan Threed "Missing Upgrade Key"

2. "Free" upgrade to Crystal 6

3. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

4. GetObject("","InternetExplorer.Application") fails in Excel VBA

5. SysCmd 603, "path","path"

6. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

7. Loop print "VARIABLE", "VARIABLE"

8. DLL or something like "#"#ยค#"!"#

9. Disabling "BACK"/"FORWARD" buttons

11. Problem With "window.showmodaldialog("")"