test computer serial port rs232
Author Message
 test computer serial port rs232

I connected  both signals  together TXD (transmit) and RXD (receive) at
output computer serial port to test if serial port was chosen right and it
working properly. I would like make a very simple program to test the
computer  RS-232  serial port ,similar as HyperTerminal from Windows. If
port is OK, then transmit signals will go out and receive signals will go
in.
 I am taking beginning course of VB and did not learn so many.
I will appreciate for any commence.
Thanks, Leo

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. test serial port(RS232)

2. VBA interface to serial RS232 port

3. Problem with Serial Port COM (RS232)

4. rs232 or serial port communication with multimeter

5. RS232 communication accessing the serial port.

6. rs232/serial port communication with multimeter

7. RS232 Serial Port Example - VB 3

8. How to get the number of the serial ports of a computer with VB

9. Accessing the serial port of the Computer

10. VB4.0 sending commands to rs232 (com port) and printer port

11. I/O port, Parallel port, Serial port

12. TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST