Novice question
Author Message
 Novice question

Hi,
I am new to Visual Basic.net and am tripping over some basic object
oriented programming stuff.

I have a control in the default form Form1, say CheckBox1, and I want
to see the value a property of that object, say CheckBox1.checked,
from another class, not from Form1 itself.

How do I do this? From within the code of the Form1 class itself I
just say
myvalue = CheckBox1.Checked

or

myvalue = Me.CheckBox1.Checked

I keep bumping into various errors as I attempt to work my way around
this from various directions.

What's the right way?

Sun, 19 Jun 2005 02:17:09 GMT
 Novice question
After the form is loaded it should work with something like myvalue =
Form1.CheckBox1.Checked
to have the adress from other Forms. //Kent Anderson

Sun, 19 Jun 2005 06:13:30 GMT

1. Creating User Forms - Novice question

2. Unable to return ouput parameters to VB.net component - novice question

3. Return values from VB.net component - Novice Question

4. VB Interface Implementation - Novice Question

5. Novice question on KeyPress

6. DAO novice questions

7. Novice question about Stored Procedures

8. crystal report novice questions

9. Novice Question: csv file parsing

10. Novice question about time functions

11. Novice question - Controlling one control with another

12. Another Novice Question?