Help: I am having trouble with sendkeys
Author Message
 Help: I am having trouble with sendkeys

Hello everyone,

I am trying to invoke the following combination:

ALT + RIGHT SHIFT

Nothing I have tried so far is working. Can any one help???

Thanx,
Wissam

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: I am having trouble with sendkeys
On Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:48:21 -0800, wskanaan

Quote:

>Hello everyone,

>I am trying to invoke the following combination:

>ALT + RIGHT SHIFT

>Nothing I have tried so far is working. Can any one help???

>Thanx,
>Wissam

To be helpful, we need more information. All I can say right now is
that you have to make sure that the form you're trying to send keys to
must be the form with focus.

Sheppe Pharis, MCP * 3/Tekmetrics VB Certified
VB5/VB6/VBA/VBS/ActiveX/API Developer

Sat, 04 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: I am having trouble with sendkeys
I have tried several combinations.

eg. sendkeys "% (+ {RIGHT})"

I was told by someone that there is no way this can be done
with Visual Basic. Do you know a way??

I have tried to find the symbols for Right and Left Shift
buttons but with no luck. It seems that visual basic does
not
recognise the difference.

Sun, 05 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: I am having trouble with sendkeys
You cannot use right and left keys, (alt,shift,ctrl,etc...), with any
sendkey calls.

In order to send right and left keys you need to get down to the driver
level of keyboard input and simulate the input.

Use the setforegroundwindow api call to set the focus to the window then
call
setkeyboardstate or use the keybd_event api call to send the keystrokes

DWP

Mon, 06 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Questions I am Having Trouble With

2. I am having trouble with bitblt

3. I am having trouble

4. Hi, I am having trouble with bar code font not working

5. Help!!I am having VB homework problem...

6. Having Trouble with CurDir - Please Help

7. Help: having trouble with IF statements and calculated fields

8. Having trouble connecting after closing and opening new form...Help

9. Please help! Having trouble with data control

10. Help -- having trouble passing a UDT as a parameter

11. Help with KB Example...having trouble declaring API's

12. HELP: Having trouble sending keystrokes to Netscape