How add icon to a program without a form
Author Message
 How add icon to a program without a form

Create a form and assigne an icon to it.
You don't have to show the form.
George
GridLinx Software       Programming Tools for VB Programmers
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:

--

Remove NOSPAM from address before replying.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 How add icon to a program without a form
Hello all,

I am making a program without any form. I'd like to assign an icon in it
programmatically. Does anybody know how to do the trick.

Yoyong Hernan

Sat, 05 Apr 2003 08:38:06 GMT
 How add icon to a program without a form
Check out Microangelo...You could Hack thr programs Icon...sounds fun doesnt
it :)

Quote:
> Hello all,

> I am making a program without any form. I'd like to assign an icon in it
> programmatically. Does anybody know how to do the trick.

> Yoyong Hernan

Sun, 06 Apr 2003 07:30:22 GMT

1. Add icon to VB exe without a Form?

2. Change Program Icon without Forms

3. Assign icon to program without any forms

4. Running VB program without icon/form

5. Adding .TXT files to a VB program without the .TXT file

6. Projects without forms (and setting icons)

7. Tray Icon in projects without forms

8. I need a FORM without an ICON in the title bar

9. HELP - Form without an ICON

10. How to set Icon for forms without titlebar?

11. How to make a Form without icon?