Schroedinger's Cat - New Internet-based Programming Project Forum
Author Message
 Schroedinger's Cat - New Internet-based Programming Project Forum

"Schroedinger's Cat" is a forum that I've set up (using eGroups.com)
to try and get people involved in small programming projects as part
of a team (and thus learn more about coding too).

The languages involved would be VB 5 & 6, and delphi 5.

If anyone would like to join, either send an email to

http://www.*-*-*.com/
via the web.

This isn't just for people who are expert coders - in fact more for
people who AREN'T - It is intended as a learning tool for all.

If you think is for you, or have any ideas for small programming
projects, or would like to help me to help others, join up now!

One note: Due to the international nature of the internet, please use
only English in posts.

Best Regards,
Dan

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. New Programming Forum

2. new forums (programming, etc) site needs posts!

3. new forums (programming, etc) site needs posts!

4. new forums (programming, etc) site needs posts!

5. (2nd Post) BASIC programming advice needed: PKWARE'S compression utilities front end application - PROGRAMMING PROJECT

6. NEW NEW NEW Project...

7. Can't Open NEW Project

8. HELP: Can't open new project

9. HELP: Can't open new project

10. Old VB Project doesn't work with New Office or Windows 7

11. Web based and PC based program

12. internet forum