VB 6 DEployment: Prob with misssing files.
Author Message
 VB 6 DEployment: Prob with misssing files.

Hi,

I'm having major problems with the install disks that i created using the
deployments wizard. Presently, i'm trying to copy the .cab files to 11
disks. Here are the issues i am aware of:
1) it seems the VB6SUNST.exe application is not copied into the .cab
files, or moved into the temp directory used while building the software
on a client machine.
2) I get an error something to the affect of "The file
'c:\winnt\system32\system32\stdole2.tlb was registered but not copied" and
something about a possibly incorrect logfile format.

are there problems with the vb6 installer ? or am i doing something wrong?

Any help? I'm baffled.

Noah Wollowick

Mon, 04 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. _Gurewich OLE Controls for VB 4_ - misssing documentation

2. Access 2000 Deployment References and/or Compile Prob.

3. Prob w/shortcut created in Setup/Deployment

4. Desperate Help needed - Deployment Prob

5. prob w var user defined type as class mem ( prob easy for an exp VB OO)

6. OT: Misssing posts from 3/12 to 3/16

7. Misssing DLL

8. Deployment: build deployment

9. prob saving to file

10. prob saving to file

11. comp.lang.basic.visual.database3->VB4, Access2 pword prob ALSO START/Run=file not found

12. File i/o prob