TreeView data object
Author Message
 TreeView data object

I have an application using the explorer view, but the tree view portion
is getting its information from a database.  This is proving to be
tricky and very time consuming.  Does anyone know of a data-aware tree
view to make my job easier, or any pointers on how to do this?  imagine
the tree to be something like this:

\School Name            ' Names of schools in district

  +--Grade              ' Grades K - 12

        +--Class        ' Class 1 - (up to) 4

The ListView will show the students in each class.

Thanks for any helpful information.

Dennis.

Fri, 16 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. TreeView data object

2. TreeView data object

3. Associating an object with a TreeView Node object

4. Passing data arrays from object to object

5. Maintaining variable data and objects in a MTS object

6. Data control <-> Data objects

7. data binding objects/ data classes etc

8. how to put data in to data shape child object

9. HELP: Printing with Crystal Data Object/Active Data

10. Data Types using the Data Object

11. ADO data control 6.0 and ADO data object 2.1 conflict

12. data control vs. data object