Help: need Visual Basic 4.0 32 Cab3
Author Message
 Help: need Visual Basic 4.0 32 Cab3

  I purchased a copy of Visual Basic 4.0 32  standard edition on floppy from a
computer yard sale and the one that has the cab3 file is bad I intend on
calling Microsoft next week to see about gettting the floppy replaced but
until then can someone please upload the cab file to me. I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: need Visual Basic 4.0 32 Cab3

Quote:
>>  I purchased a copy of Visual Basic 4.0 32  standard edition on floppy from a
>>computer yard sale and the one that has the cab3 file is bad I intend on
>>calling Microsoft next week to see about gettting the floppy replaced but
>>until then can someone please upload the cab file to me. I would greatly
>>appreciate it.

                            TRoN~!
                            CompuTec Data Systems

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Help: need Visual Basic 4.0 32 Cab3

Please don't post large binaries to the newsgroup (or at least post them to
an alt.binary.xxx group).  Put them somewhere and post a message where they
can be found or mail them directly.  A lot of people pay for the connect
time they use to read the groups, and the rest of us still have to devote
disk space to it, and forcing everyone to download these files is rude.

Thu, 09 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. NEED HELP WITH VISUAL BASIC 4.0 32-BIT SOMEONE HELP

2. Help: Visual Basic 4.0 32 bit

3. Help with Visual Basic 4.0 32-bit

4. visual basic 4.0 32 bit sucks ???

5. Visual Basic 4.0 32 Bit and Windows NT

6. Visual Basic 4.0 32-bit installation in Windows 95

7. Visual Basic 4.0 (32-bit) problems???

8. Trouble Installing Visual Basic 4.0 32 bits in Windows 95

9. Complete 32 bit Multimedia declarations for Visual basic 4.0

10. Visual Basic 4.0 32-bit question on list boxes

11. OCX in Visual BAsic 4.0 32-bit

12. Avoiding load of 32-bit custom control using 16-bit Visual Basic 4.0