Calendar (MonthView Control - Starting Date)
Author Message
 Calendar (MonthView Control - Starting Date)

Hi,

I am using the Month View control from MS and would like to have a Grid of
months starting from January in the top left corner and ending in December.
If I set the controls VALUE property to "Jan/1/2001" or earlier it works
just fine. However, If I set the value to the current year or later, the
Month of January is not always the starting month for the grid. Is there a
setting I am missing?

TIA

Fri, 09 Jul 2004 15:20:21 GMT

1. ActiveX Calendar-8 or 10 Date on start up

2. Monthly Calendar Sunday Start Date

3. Outlook calendar via SQL provides no Start/End Date

4. Automatically selecting *today's* date - MonthView control

5. MS Date Picker / Monthview Controls

6. MonthView Control and making a date BOLD

7. Searching database for date with calendar control and data control

8. DTPicker, Monthview or Calendar

9. HELP W/ MONTHVIEW CALENDAR

10. Monthview Calendar

11. Bold/Unbold the calendar date navigator control in Outlook

12. A date from Calendar ActiveX Control