SSTab control and resizing a form
Author Message
 SSTab control and resizing a form

I have an SSTab control on my form (the version that comes with VB 4.0 Ent)

I move the fields around to allow for form resizing, and the fields from
the second
page/tab show through on the first page.  Is there any way I can move the
fields
around without them showing though?

--
Don Brown

Thu, 24 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 SSTab control and resizing a form

I found my own answer.  I needed only to fake out a click on the tab before
positioning the controls on that tab.  A final fake click on tab 0, make
everything
beautiful (in it's own way)

Thanks to everyone who posted questions and answers on other aspects of the
SSTab control.
--
Don Brown

--
Don Brown

Quote:
> I have an SSTab control on my form (the version that comes with VB 4.0
Ent)

> I move the fields around to allow for form resizing, and the fields from
> the second
> page/tab show through on the first page.  Is there any way I can move the
> fields
> around without them showing though?

> --
> Don Brown

Thu, 24 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. resizing forms containing the sstab control

2. Resizing controls on SSTab causes some controls to always appear on top

3. SSTabs dissapear after resizing form

4. sstab control - resizing during runtime problem

5. No Resizing SSTab-Contained Controls from a UserControl

6. Resizing SSTab makes controls superimpose over each other!

7. Urgent! How auto resize SSTAB control

8. Resizing the controls in sstab

9. Problem With SSTAB-Control if resize

10. SSTab swallows controls after resizing

11. Problem With SSTAB-Control if resize

12. Resizing Tabbed Dialog Control (SSTAB)