Urgent! Neep Help in VB Animation using Sprite
Author Message
 Urgent! Neep Help in VB Animation using Sprite

I have bought the book "Animation Magic with VB 5" written by Nik Leyer.
I have run the setup program in the "Animation" CD attached with the
book.  Bu t i coudln't use the Sprite Control during design time as well
as i cannot run the program which i have created last time.  ( I have
installed the same setup program before, it works well, until don't know
what has happend that the probelm occur).

The error message shown during i try to insert the Sprite control is:

   " DLL for class not found. Looking for object with CLSID:
{9A438C83-0FC0-11D0-9227-444553540000}"

And when i try to register the "sprite.ocx" the error message

    " LoadLibraryError ("sprite.ocx") failed
      GetLastError returns 0x00000485"

Please help me as i need to present the working games program next month
!!! Help! Thank You!

Wed, 28 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Urgent! Neep Help in VB Animation using Sprite
Try registring your OCX
How to register OCX's?
Double click on the .OCX file so you get a dialog to choose an app. to open
it with. Select the browse button and select the REGSVR32.EXE to create it
as a file type. Then all you need to have to do later to register another
is to double click it.

How to unregister an OCX file?
Use RegSvr (16-bit) or RegSvr32 (32-bit) to remove the .OCX from the
registry.
The correct syntax would be RegSvr32 /u <.ocx filename>.
--
HTH
delete "RemoveMe."

My home page: http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/

Quote:
> I have bought the book "Animation Magic with VB 5" written by Nik Leyer.
> I have run the setup program in the "Animation" CD attached with the
> book.  Bu t i coudln't use the Sprite Control during design time as well
> as i cannot run the program which i have created last time.  ( I have
> installed the same setup program before, it works well, until don't know
> what has happend that the probelm occur).

> The error message shown during i try to insert the Sprite control is:

>    " DLL for class not found. Looking for object with CLSID:
> {9A438C83-0FC0-11D0-9227-444553540000}"

> And when i try to register the "sprite.ocx" the error message

>     " LoadLibraryError ("sprite.ocx") failed
>       GetLastError returns 0x00000485"

> Please help me as i need to present the working games program next month
> !!! Help! Thank You!

Thu, 29 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. urgent!Neep Help in VB5 Animation Using Sprite

2. Urgent! Need Help in VB5 animation using sprite

3. Sprite animation without an animation control?

4. Help with Pcopy and sprite animation?

5. help: sprite-animation

6. sprite animation with PaintPicture in VB 4

7. sprite animation with PaintPicture in VB 4

8. Sprites and Game Animation in VB 4.0

9. Urgent! Need Help in Vb animation

10. Neep help using API calls!!

11. Urgent!Need Help in VB Animation!