Help re TabStrip want to dynamicly change the Tab title
Author Message
 Help re TabStrip want to dynamicly change the Tab title

I want to use the TabStrip to do 2 things:
1) duplicate a designed Tab, maybe up to 10-12 times and
2) change the displayed title on the Tab

Haven't seen any way to do this, is there one?

Thanks
Bob Miers

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 19:50:17 GMT
 Help re TabStrip want to dynamicly change the Tab title
The TabStrip is a pretty easy control to work with using objects, much like
the listview/treeview. You can add/remove tabs using ..

TabStrip1.Tabs.Add
TabStrip1.Tabs.Remove

And change the caption of a Tab like so ..

TabStrip1.Tabs(1).Caption

Quote:
> I want to use the TabStrip to do 2 things:
> 1) duplicate a designed Tab, maybe up to 10-12 times and
> 2) change the displayed title on the Tab

> Haven't seen any way to do this, is there one?

> Thanks
> Bob Miers

Mon, 18 Aug 2003 07:18:43 GMT

1. TabStrip: How to change tabs?

2. ***Changing TABS in Tabstrip control using CODE - Is it possible?***

3. Changing Tabs on TabStrip control using code?

4. Tabstrip - Changing selected tab at run time

5. Changing Tabs programmatically for Tabstrip Control?

6. Changing Text Colour on Tabstrip Tabs

7. Changing TabStrip Tab in Code?

8. Change tab programmatically in TabStrip...

9. Changing Tabstrips Tab Captions Forecolor?

10. Change tab programmatically in TabStrip...

11. Getting help for specific tabs on the TabStrip Ctrl

12. Changing a the icon of a MenuItem dynamicly