Controlling contrast, color and brightness?
Author Message
 Controlling contrast, color and brightness?

Does RasterOperations have anything to do with controlling the contrast,
color and brightness? I want to be able to control these settings in a media
window which displays motion video. Any idea where to look for info? I've
done a lot of searching but cannot find anything on the subject of
controlling these properties of a live motion video window.

Thanks for any help,
Gary

Tue, 11 May 2004 12:07:32 GMT

1. ImageEdit Control - Brightness and Contrast

2. Brightness and Contrast - Plea for help !!!

3. Wang ImageEdit - Adjusting Brightness and Contrast

4. Change brightness/contrast in PicBox?

5. Contrast/Brightness

6. BRIGHTNESS & CONTRAST of the screnn

7. Setting ColorAdjustment (brightness/contrast)

8. Changing contrast and brightness on a bitmap

9. control colors & contrast in WinXP

10. Selecting contrasting color

11. Changing Bitmap Brightness in Hi-Color

12. changing bitmap brightness in hi-color mode