Funny Form-Sizes using MDI-forms
Author Message
 Funny Form-Sizes using MDI-forms

Hi,
when i use sizable Forms in a MDI-Form,
the initial size is set by VB..
Is there a way to declare the form-size separately?

ciao.
Daniel

--
------------------------------

------------------------------

Thu, 30 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 Funny Form-Sizes using MDI-forms

Quote:
>when i use sizable Forms in a MDI-Form,
>the initial size is set by VB.. Is there a way to declare the form-size separately?

In the form's Load event, set the Width and Height
properties of the form to what you want.

Thu, 30 Oct 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q: Form activate Fires On Non Child MDI Forms But Only Once On Child Mdi Forms

2. question about mdi forms and the size of their child forms

3. How to auto size the main form/ MDI form

4. Sizing form inside mdi form.

5. Using a form contained in a VB OLE DLL as a child of the MDI form

6. How do I update a MDI form and its child forms using API

7. Modifying object in MDI Parent form from MDI Child form

8. Non-MDI form to MDI form

9. Make a reference to a MDI form with a reference of a MDI child form

10. MDI-Child form and positon on MDI-form

11. Developing OLE MDI Child forms displayed on Control MDI Form

12. MDI child forms on top of a picture on a MDI form