Grid (like MS Flex Grid) With a multi line select
Author Message
 Grid (like MS Flex Grid) With a multi line select

Hello
I need a grid control on that mor lines can be selected using the shift
and the ctrl keys, so not like in the MS Flex Grid where you can select
only some lines sticking together. what I need is to have for example
the 1st row the 3rd til the 7th the 13th and the 23rd row selected the
rows between not.
I tried it with the flex grid, but did not succeed.

so please mail to

  amandl.vcf
< 1K Download

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Grid (like MS Flex Grid) With a multi line select
Try the listview control.  MS Windows Common Controls 6.0

Jon Helms

Quote:

> Hello
> I need a grid control on that mor lines can be selected using the shift
> and the ctrl keys, so not like in the MS Flex Grid where you can select
> only some lines sticking together. what I need is to have for example
> the 1st row the 3rd til the 7th the 13th and the 23rd row selected the
> rows between not.
> I tried it with the flex grid, but did not succeed.

> so please mail to

Fri, 02 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Grid (like MS Flex Grid) With a multi line select
There is an excellent free grid available from the VB accellerator website that
performs this, and much more than the MSFlexGrid. The only propble I have found
is a lack of documentation, but it comes with a pretty nifty demo that
demonstartes most of the functionality. The address of the site is
http://vbaccelerator.com/

Regards,
Mick

http://members.aol.com/midipapa/MONeill.htm
ICQ# 19344626

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. data grids/ms flex grids

2. Multi Line Select in Grid

3. Flex Grid/Selection Grid?

4. Flex Grid / Slection Grid

5. flex grid or data grid or neither?

6. Selecting multiple rows - ListView or Flex Grid

7. Populating MS Flex Grid w/Data

8. MS Hierarchical Flex Grid

9. About MS Flex Grid - Tell me

10. MS Flex Grid Headers

11. Printing form containing MS Flex Grid

12. MS Flex Grid Easy Question (I Hope)