Breaking a password for Word 8.0 document
Author Message
 Breaking a password for Word 8.0 document

I have locked myself out of a ver important document. (my journal)
how (if possible) may i go about cracking my own password?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help or point in the right direction.

~ Daniel ~

ps. i changed my password thinking it was getting old. Bad move.

Sat, 04 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Saving page breaks from Word documents to text documents

2. VB5 - Printing document & envelope from Word 8.0

3. Saving Word 8.0 document in 6.0 format

4. Breaking up a Word Document

5. VB Program hangs when I try to unprotect word document with password

6. VBA function to manipulate word documents (unprotecting / changing passwords)

7. Checking for password protection befor opening a Word document

8. Word 2000 Document Passwords

9. How to create password protected word document??

10. VB Program hangs when I try to unprotect word document with password

11. Break Word with section breaks and pagesetup changes

12. Cutting a full Word document and pasting it in another Word Document