ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?
Author Message
 ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?

Is it possible to get a ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?   I am using
VB5 Enterprise.

-Paul

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?

Quote:
>Is it possible to get a ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?   I am using
>VB5 Enterprise.

AFAIK, no, not yet.  However, a new, free status bar control is on the horizon.
 Check out:

http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?
Here is a start:
You will need to adapt it and test it for various resolutions

NN

    With ProgressBar1
        .Top = StatusBar1.Top + 6
        .Left = StatusBar1.Panels(2).Left
        .Width = StatusBar1.Panels(2).Width
        .Height = StatusBar1.Height - 6
        .Visible = True
        For I = .Min To .Max
            .Value = I
            'Do your time consuming thing here
            'For example only
            For J = 1 To 1000: DoEvents: Next J
        Next I
        .Visible = False
    End With

Quote:
>>Is it possible to get a ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?   I am using
>>VB5 Enterprise.

>AFAIK, no, not yet.  However, a new, free status bar control is on the
horizon.
> Check out:

>http://www.mvps.org/ccrp/

Sat, 03 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?
There is an example on Ramon's VB Netstop, http://www.zonecorp.com/VB5/.

Andre'

Quote:

>Is it possible to get a ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?   I am using
>VB5 Enterprise.

>-Paul

Sun, 04 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ProgressBar inside a StatusBar Panel?
I guess you can try overlapping them so it appears as though they are one
control.
*--Always 'E-Mail to Author'

*--http://come.to/updatedpc
*--My System:
AMD K6-266Mhz
64MB SDRAM
4.3GB UDMA HD
3D 4MB Video Card (AGP)
Yamaha Wavetable 3D Sound
SupraMAX 56K
*--Software:
AOL 4.0 rev134.214a
Windows98 (build 1998)

Fri, 23 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ProgressBar into Panel of StatusBar

2. ProgressBar into Panel of StatusBar

3. How to insert ProgressBar into StatusBar panel?

4. Placing a ProgressBar on a StatusBar-Panel (MDI-Form)

5. ProgressBar inside StatusBar?

6. ProgressBar inside StatusBar in VB5

7. How Does One Display a ProgressBar Inside A Status Bar Panel

8. Is there any way to Highligh or change font in individual panel inside statusbar control

9. Is there any way to Highligh or change font in individual panel inside statusbar control

10. Statusbar Panel Problem with the INS panel

11. My StatusBarEx Control -- ProgressBar, PictureBox, Virtual Key, CapsLock, Date, Time, StatusBar, Status Bar

12. Adding a Progressbar to a Statusbar