runtime error 9, subscript out of range
Author Message
 runtime error 9, subscript out of range

Hi.. I have compiled and distributed a VB application. I am lucky enough to
have many people using my program with no problem... On the other hand some
complain that while the booting procedure there is the following error:
"runtime error 9, subscript out of range"

Apparently this error appears only with some PC configurations. After an
extensive internet search I have found that the problem might be an old
version of comctl32.ocx. Is this possible? Of course I have also searched MS
knowledge base. According to kb the error appears only with wrong
declarations; but in my case there is not a standard error; only a random
one!

Any help would be great!!! Thanks in advance!

Nikos Kourkoumelis

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:11:26 GMT
 runtime error 9, subscript out of range
the easyest solution to this is to add the comctl32.ocx that you are
running to the setup file.

then they are alway running the corect version.

On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 00:11:26 +0200, "Nikos Kourkoumelis"

Quote:

>Hi.. I have compiled and distributed a VB application. I am lucky enough to
>have many people using my program with no problem... On the other hand some
>complain that while the booting procedure there is the following error:
>"runtime error 9, subscript out of range"

>Apparently this error appears only with some PC configurations. After an
>extensive internet search I have found that the problem might be an old
>version of comctl32.ocx. Is this possible? Of course I have also searched MS
>knowledge base. According to kb the error appears only with wrong
>declarations; but in my case there is not a standard error; only a random
>one!

>Any help would be great!!! Thanks in advance!

>Nikos Kourkoumelis

Fri, 27 Jun 2003 17:34:39 GMT

1. Subscript out of range error

2. Subscript out of range error

3. Subscript out of range error

4. AddShapeRecordDetected Error: Subscript out of range

5. Defining an array and getting Subscript Out of Range Error

6. help with subscript out of range error

7. Problems With FlexGrid And Subscript Out Of Range Error

8. Subscript out of range (Error 9)

9. Redim causes Subscript Out of Range (Error 9)

10. Subscript out of range error problem

11. Out of subscript range error!

12. Help! Error # 9 - Subscript out of range