Need help for detect which printer is Matrix Printer
Author Message
 Need help for detect which printer is Matrix Printer

Hi, Everybody,

Now I'm write some vb code whcih use matrix printer to print result to
a special paper. Sure I can selecte printer. But I just want to know:
whether or not is there a API to detecte which printer I instlled is
matrix printer?
I use Videosoft's vsView as preview and don't want to selecte printer
if I press Print command.

Thanks

Fred

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 04:40:36 GMT

1. Help, How to send printer command to printer bypassing printer driver in vb

2. Printer - Default Printer how do you detect this?

3. Printing to dot-matrix printer...help!

4. Help - Must speed up printing on an Epson dot-matrix printer

5. Seeking programing help for a custom page size issue on dot matrix printer

6. Need to send a command directly to printer (Eltron Card Printer)

7. I need to printer handle for the printer object

8. PRINTER : Need API that gives Printable/NonPrintable Area of Printer

9. Changing Printers property reset printer to Windows default printer

10. Is a Ink Jet printer, or a Lasser Jet Printer, or a Dot Matrix Printer?

11. Sending text to a dot-matrix printer

12. Sending strings to a Dot-matrix printer ?