(seeking) beta testers for filework.....
Author Message
 (seeking) beta testers for filework.....

Seeking testers for Filework

FileWork is a powerful, and easy to use directory utility that allows you to do
file operations such as copy, move, delete, rename, protect, search and so forth.
To run FileWork you need a MS Windows 3.1 or higher compatible machine, and MS Windows 3.1.

PS!

My Email System has crashed (I'm using Eudora!!!) and ALL my email is gone.
so please send me a new Email if you still want to beta test Filework.. ( I will backup this time!!)

I will send your (beta) version of filework in next week...(with Email)

Wed, 07 May 1997 01:23:54 GMT

1. Seeking beta testers for new SMTP .NET component

2. Seeking Beta Testers

3. Seeking testers for Final Beta of Communications Component for .NET (and .NET Compact Framework)

4. seeking beta testers

5. Seeking beta testers...

6. Seeking Beta testers

7. Seeking beta testers

8. Program Testers, Beta Testers

9. TabStripPanel Control Beta Released - Beta Testers Wanted!

10. Become a Microsoft Beta Tester - New Office Campaign

11. BETA Tester - Where are my CD's? |:=(

12. Organization of beta testers