VB4: Closing data bound form leaves cursor moving
Author Message
 VB4: Closing data bound form leaves cursor moving

When I close a form that is data bound to an access database, my mouse stays
busy ( hourglass turning ). However, I can function ok. I don't think it's
closing the DB correctly. I have tried the following:
        1) Unload DataBoundForm

        2) UnloadDataBoundForm
           data1.recordset.close

Neither work. Critical  ( aren't all problems ) that I figure this out.  Any
clues, advice, money would greatly be appreciated.

TIA
--
You should be half as nice as your dog thinks you are!

Fri, 01 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help! Cursor jumps left when moving between rows

2. ****Command Button Moves When Cursor Gets Close To It****

3. Data-bound Masked Edit makes all data-bound controls not display data

4. How to close a form without leaving garbage

5. Repost: Stop up\down cursor keys moving between (text) form fields in a protected document

6. Moving a Form in relation cursor location

7. Newbie Moving Text between Data bound textboxes

8. Newbie Moving Text between Data bound textboxes

9. Newbie Moving Text between Data bound textboxes

10. Data Bound Combo Box within a Data Bound Grid

11. No Open Cursor or Cursor Closed

12. Data bound Combos or Not Data Bound Combos