Using a scanner with VB
Author Message
 Using a scanner with VB

How do you use a scanner with Visual Basic?

Thanks

Sun, 03 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Using a scanner with VB

You get some OCX's that allow you to scan.  If you have a TWAIN compatible
scanner, you can download some free ones at
http://www.wang.com/sbu/image95.htm

I've been using the Wag viewer for about 4 months with no problems.

Because I don't have a TWAIN compatible scanner (bell and howell), I had
to use some tools from cofax.  ImageBasic also produces some really good
addins.

Hope this helps.

Quote:
> How do you use a scanner with visual basic?

> Thanks

Mon, 04 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using a scanner with VB

2. Newbie Q: Using a barcode scanner with VB

3. Using scanner in VB

4. Using scanner in VB

5. INFO NEEDED on USING Bar Code Scanner in VB

6. Newbie Q2: Using a bar code scanner with VB

7. Using Scanner via Browser under VB

8. Handling Scanner via IE browser using Client site VB Scripting

9. Using barcode scanner with Access

10. Using Scanner With Access

11. Tips on using MCI, devtype scanner?

12. using scanner