Printing A4
Author Message
 Printing A4

Hi!
I'm a teacher making 740 front cover for children books.Each child makes is
own picture =C and has a photo=B
I have 3 imagebox's .One has a picture on (as a temblet) the other two are
empty.
The other two pictures A and B get populated from the hard drive and then
cover gets printed  out.
I have made a form with image 1-3 and labels for there names.
My problem..
When I print the picture is not a A4 size .I can not make the form a A4 size
. to big for a form
how do i bridge this problem.
any ideas.
Thanks
Andrew

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Printing A4
Andrew,

PrintForm is not the best approach in this case.

Better to use Printer.Print "Text" for the names and Printer.PaintPicture
PictureBox.Picture method for the pictures. This way, you can size the
pictures to fit the coversheet and you will have the full printer resolution
instead of the screen resolution of PrintForm method. Please look up
PaintPicture in the Help for details and syntax.

John Tegelaar

Quote:

>Hi!
>I'm a teacher making 740 front cover for children books.Each child makes is
>own picture =C and has a photo=B
>I have 3 imagebox's .One has a picture on (as a temblet) the other two are
>empty.
>The other two pictures A and B get populated from the hard drive and then
>cover gets printed  out.
>I have made a form with image 1-3 and labels for there names.
>My problem..
>When I print the picture is not a A4 size .I can not make the form a A4
size
>. to big for a form
>how do i bridge this problem.
>any ideas.
>Thanks
>Andrew

Fri, 27 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Printing A4 page

2. Printing A5 from A4 paper

3. Designing an A4 form which can be printed using PrintForm method

4. Printing A5 from A4 paper

5. how to print a graph control (Page Size) say A4

6. Printing to an A4

7. Printing to A4

8. Size Control On Form Printing (To A4) In Visual Basic Prof

9. Print 2 forms on 1 A4 Page !!!!

10. Print my Form In A4 Size

11. Print my Form in A4 Size

12. Print form in A4 Size