VB Crystal Reports Question
Author Message
 VB Crystal Reports Question

I have a VB 6 program that has several Crystal Reports 8.5 imbedded in
it and uses SQL Server 2000 as the back end.  Everything works fine
except for one thing.  When I add data I can look at the a report
without problem, but other user can't see the report.  If someone else
runs a report they can see the report, but I can't.  It's not that the
report doesn't come up, it does, it's just blank.

I know all the users have select access to the report tables in SQL
Server, but I can't figure out why the reports are blocked.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom

Wed, 27 Apr 2005 05:18:55 GMT

1. A VB, Crystal Reports Question

2. VB/Crystal Report Question

3. Crystal Reports 8.5 (VB6) to Crystal Reports NET (VB.NET) conversion

4. vb .net crystal reports not compatible with Crystal Reports 8.5

5. Different between VB's Crystal Report and Seagate Crystal Report

6. Printing Crystal Reports without Crystal Control ActiveX or Crystal Reports API call

7. Crystal Report/VB/SQL Newbie Question

8. Basic Crystal Report/VB Question.

9. Question about Crystal Reports (VB Edition)

10. Question on Crystal Report Connection to VB

11. Question regarding OLE linking error in VB 5.0 and Crystal Reports 5.0

12. Crystal Reports - Comparison Report Question