Need help calling notepad from vb3
Author Message
 Need help calling notepad from vb3

I am trying to write a quick file viewer. I have the file selector part
worked out. I want to call notepad with a filename. The problem is that
each successive call to notepad starts a new copy of notepad. I want to
just start one copy of notepad and be able to pass each new file to it. I
am using vb3, any suggestions?

Thanks,
Allen
|  Allen Kass, Chief Engineer WRVQ Q94 Radio Richmond, VA.  |
|  voice (804) 756-6481                fax (804) 755-6077   |

|  HomePage:   http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~allenk          |

Sat, 05 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. need help calling notepad from VB3

2. Need help calling notepad from vb3

3. Need help calling notepad from vb3

4. Help needed for VB3 Api Call

5. Starting NotePad from VB3 with file pattern

6. Need to Retrieve Calling Arguments in VB3

7. API Call to Notepad

8. Notepad or Word call?

9. HELP! Newbie needs help with SQL for VB3

10. VB3 Help Compiler Help Needed

11. Help:DDE calls between VB3 and VB4

12. Need to pass info from textbox to notepad!