Was...VB Guy and the Network Guy
Author Message
 Was...VB Guy and the Network Guy

Thank you all,  Mauro, Rod, J. French, Rob Strover and JustSomeGuy....in
absolutley no order at all....You were all in agreement and kept adding nice
tidbits of info that I will use when we have our staff-Network Guy meeting.
He has changed his tune a lot since our first conversation and the company
has authorized that dedicated production PC.  I simply had too much first
hand info for them to refuse.

Thanks to you all for some great information.

Dave

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 10:36:32 GMT
 Was...VB Guy and the Network Guy

Quote:
>Thank you all,  Mauro, Rod, J. French, Rob Strover and JustSomeGuy....in
>absolutley no order at all....You were all in agreement and kept adding nice
>tidbits of info that I will use when we have our staff-Network Guy meeting.
>He has changed his tune a lot since our first conversation and the company
>has authorized that dedicated production PC.  I simply had too much first
>hand info for them to refuse.

>Thanks to you all for some great information.

An unusual case where common sense wins over stupidity

- Good Luck

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 16:08:27 GMT
 Was...VB Guy and the Network Guy

Quote:

> >Thank you all,  Mauro, Rod, J. French, Rob Strover and JustSomeGuy....in
> >absolutley no order at all....You were all in agreement and kept adding nice
> >tidbits of info that I will use when we have our staff-Network Guy meeting.
> >He has changed his tune a lot since our first conversation and the company
> >has authorized that dedicated production PC.  I simply had too much first
> >hand info for them to refuse.

> >Thanks to you all for some great information.

> An unusual case where common sense wins over stupidity

Yeah, his must not be a Pointy Haired Boss... :)

Mon, 07 Nov 2005 21:08:38 GMT
 Was...VB Guy and the Network Guy
Hey....the geeks have to stick together to fight the nerds....otherwise, the
universe would be in chaos

Mauro

Quote:
> Thank you all,  Mauro, Rod, J. French, Rob Strover and JustSomeGuy....in
> absolutley no order at all....You were all in agreement and kept adding
nice
> tidbits of info that I will use when we have our staff-Network Guy
meeting.
> He has changed his tune a lot since our first conversation and the company
> has authorized that dedicated production PC.  I simply had too much first
> hand info for them to refuse.

> Thanks to you all for some great information.

> Dave

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 00:10:28 GMT
 Was...VB Guy and the Network Guy

Quote:
>Hey....the geeks have to stick together to fight the nerds....otherwise, the
>universe would be in chaos

Have you ever read 'The Marching Morons' by Cyril K Kornbluth

- I recommend it

Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:58:40 GMT

1. new guy with new guys questions

2. Help Guys I am Stuck Real Bad

3. VB Guy and the Network Guy...a heated discussion...

4. Web Guy tring to do VB

5. An experienced VB guy going to .NET needs advice

6. new guy to VB

7. Errors In VB - This is easy for you seasoned guys

8. VB vs. The Bald Guy

9. To all vb guys and gals

10. VB Programmer Poor Guy, from the Philippines I need a job Online

11. Questions from a new VB 6 guy

12. increditble what this guy has done for vb on OpenGL